Rounds are conducted via the mobile application
Start by taping on the box where it says Planned. Remember to always synchronize your mobile application before you start the round in order to get the latest information.
If there is no round, check this guide to learn how to schedule round.
- Tap on the round
- Tap start
3. Select round participants - these will show on the report
4. Tap on next
5. Go through the list as you conduct the round. You can search for items in the list by clicking on the magnifying glass in the upper right corner. To add answers to an item, tap on the item and thereafter any of the following:
- Green button: The item is checked and approved, choose to add proof or not
- Red button: The item requires action, add deviation
- N/A button: The item is not applicable in the current round
You can add multiple deviations or approved with proof to the same item in the list.
How to approve an item:
If you tap the green button to approve the item, you can choose to add proof or not. If you choose not to add proof, go directly to step 8.
6. Fill in the requested information
7. Tap on save
8. Tap on Yes, Answer without proof if you choose not to leave a comment and picture on the approved item. For items that you want to approve without proof you can also do this quicker in the checklist view - simple tap and hold on the item, then you can quickly approve multiple items without proof at once.
How to add a deviation:
9. If you tap the red button to make a deviation, you need to fill in the information requested.
10. Then tap on save.
How to select multiple items at once:
You can choose to click and hold on the item in question and jump directly to point 13
11. Tap on the green icon with three dots in the bottom right corner
12. Click on select multiple items
13. Click on all the items you want to either approve or mark grey and then click on the green check mark or gray N/A.
How to add a positive observation:
14. Click the green icon with three dots in the bottom right corner
15. Click on positive observation.
16. Fill in the requested information
17. Tap on add
18. When you inspected the items in the list, tap complete inspection to finish the round. If you want to return to the list to edit your items, click cancel. When you are done click on complete.
19. Adjust participants if needed
20. Tap on next
21. Add notes from the round if you want to. These will appear on the first page of the round report
22. Tap complete round. The mobile application will automatically synchronize with the web platform and update the information