Visit the project in which you want to create a new inspection and do the following:
- Click on inspections in the left menu
- Click on create inspection
3. Fill in the information required
4. Choose the template you would like to use for the inspection:
a. Templates (recommended) - templates already existing in you company
b. New template from an existing inspection - template copied from already existing inspection
c. Empty template - create your own template
5. Click on save
The inspection is created and you can now schedule rounds in the created inspection.
If you choose to create an inspection with an empty template:
You will be automatically redirected to the inspection view.
To edit the template for your inspection:
6. Click on the pen symbol on the inspection you just created
7. Click on edit template
8. Click on add section to create a section for your template
9. Click on add item to create the items you would like to have in each section
TIP! You can also choose to add a description for each item to make it as clear as possible for those who will carry out the rounds.