There are two ways to invite people to a project through the web platform, the first is if the person is already in BuildSafe from before and the other how you invite a whole new user.
Visit the project in which you want to invite a new person and do the following:
- Click on the participants in the left menu in the project
- Click manage under the permisson level you want to give the user
3. Scroll or search for the person you want to add in your company listing that you find on the left side. Then click on the person you want to add
4. Click on the green arrow to the right of the company list to add the user to the project. The user in now added
TIP!: You can add more people at the same time by clicking on the names before clicking the green arrow. You can quickly and easily add a person by clicking on the name and hold the mouse and then drag the name over to the right side.
The second way is to invite a new participant to the project, you start by entering the project you want to invite the person to and do following:
- Click on the participants to the left in the project view
- Click manage under the permission you want to give the user
3. Click invite new person that you find at the bottom of the company list.
4. Fill in the details
5. Click invite. The person is now added to the project
TIP!: To be able to assign a person a deviation during a round the person must have accepted the invitation from BuildSafe. If you invite a responsible person to be able to receive and resolve deviations, you should therefore always ensure that the user accepts the invitation as soon as possible.