It is possible to send messages to all project members.
We recommend that the message function only is used in special situations, e.g. something critical has happened on site and you need to inform everyone. The messaging only goes one way, meaning that the project members cannot answer the message.
To send a message, open the project and do the following:
- Click on messages in the project menu.
- Write your message in the box. Remember to write the message in the languages used on the site, so that everyone can understand.
- When you are done, click on Send.
4. The message will be sent to ALL users in the project via email and in the BuildSafe app with a push notification. Confirm that you want to send the message by clicking on Send.
5. The message will now be sent to all project members via email and in the BuildSafe app with push notification. In the app the message looks like this with project name first and then the message: