Visit the project in which you want to edit the participants information and do the following:
- Click on Introduction i the menu to the left
- Click on Participants
- Select the person you want to edit the information & details for
4. Click on edit if someone has hade a temporary number, and now it's going to change to their ID06 number. After this click on save to complete the change.
5. Click edit if you want to change something in the participant’s details or change the identification photo. Then click save to complete the change.
6. Click on emergency contact
7. Click edit or add contact depending on whether you want to edit the existing contact or add a new one. Then click save to complete the change.
8. Click on certificates
9. Drag the mouse pointer over to edit the various certificates, and then click edit on the certificate to be edited.
10. Write a comment, select the expiration date on the certificate and add one or more files. Then click save to complete the change.
NOTE! If the person has not completed their registration yet, you need to edit through the induction link that the participants use to register. You can find it under Administration in the menu
Scroll down and click on Start the registration
Fill in the participant's ID06 number or the temporary ID06 number (visible over the PIN-code in the participant's details). Then click on Next
Enter the PIN-code and click on Next
The participant's registration form opens and you can now edit and add information. Fill in what is needed in each step and complete the form. Note that the participants themselves have to confirm and sign that they have read and understood all the necessary documents in order to complete the registration.