Yes. You can search, sort and filter the deviations assigned to you, the deviations created by you as well as for all deviations.
- Tap on the magnifying glass in the top of the app. You can search on either checklist item or deviation comment.
- Tap on the text Sort by.
- Choose to sort by Due date or Risk level.
- By clicking on the arrows on the top right hand side you can choose to order the deviations in descending or ascending order.
- Tap on the green button in the bottom right corner.
2. Choose the filters that you would like to apply. You can filter on project, inspection, reported by, company, risk level, overdue or cannot resolve. If you are in the view Created by me or All you can also choose to filter on responsible person.
3. Tap on Apply filter to use the filters you have chosen. You will now return to the deviations list and see the deviations matching your chosen filters.
TIP! After having applied filters you can use the search functionality in order to be even more specific in your deviations list.